Celebrating Carers is an event celebrating and supporting all carers in South Gloucestershire.
If you look after or help a relative, partner, friend or neighbour, you are one of our 24,000 adult, parent and young carers.
We recognise the huge contribution made by every one of our carers and the need to make sure you have the right support and information to assist you in your role.
- meet other carers and find out what support is available to you
- get advice on balancing your caring responsibilities and your life outside caring
- celebrate the diversity of carers and their situations
- find out more about the support groups across South Gloucestershire
- have fun and share your views and experiences.
See event details below.
To book: go to www.southglos.gov.uk/celebrating carers, email your name and contact details to email@example.com or phone 01454 862356. Entry is free.
Read Celebrating Carers in South Gloucestershire…