As part of our commitment to delivering high quality services to all our customers we welcome your feedback to help us understand what we are doing well or where we could improve.
We use the feedback we receive identify:
- Areas for service improvement
- Unmet customer needs
- Communication issues
- Broader trends requiring attention
- Things we need to continue doing
If you give us feedback we will:
- Acknowledge your feedback
- Agree with you what actions we need to take and the timescale for those actions.
- Get back to you when we say we will.
- Monitor and report on all feedback to help make sure we learn from it.
- Empower and encourage all staff to deal with feedback at first point of contact.
- Apologise if we have made a mistake
Our Customer Feedback - Tell us what you think [pdf] 234KB leaflet gives you some more information about how we will respond to your feedback but you can always Contact us if you have any questions.
You said, we did
We often make changes as a result of feedback given to us. Here are a few examples of the changes we have made.
Residents at The Forecastle said it would be useful to be provided with contact details for key agencies.
So we created a list of key contacts which is displayed on the project noticeboard
Residents at Taylor House said they would like more social activities.
So we arranged a number of events including a pool tournament, halloween activities and 'tubing' at the local ski slope.
Residents at Wells Road & Priory Court said that they wanted the outside courtyard to be a safe and pleasant environment.
So we worked with residents and volunteers to give the courtyard a makeover.
Users of Philips House Car Park said that rubbish blowing in through the fence was an issue.
So we put took installed a low level metal grid to help prevent this happening.
Residents in Gloucester said that the time of the weekly house meeting was not convenient.
So we agreed a more mutually convenient time for future meetings.
Residents at Leslie Green Court said they wanted better recycling facilities.
So we worked with Wastesavers in Newport to install recycling facilities.