In registering on this website you agree we may collect and use your personal information as set out below. Only register with us if you consent to this use of your personal data.
Through this website we will collect, process and store the following information about you:
- (i) information that you provide on this website including information provided as part of the registration process or when applying for any job vacancy or opportunity;
- (ii) information contained in any CV/Resume or other document you send to us via this website or otherwise; and
- (iii) any information you provide us with if you contact us regarding your registration or application.
Any information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us and will include personal data about you.
We will use the information we hold about you to
- (i) assess, consider and process any application you may make for any job vacancy or opportunity with the ELIM group (which means ELIM plc and subsidiaries) whether through this website or otherwise;
- (ii) monitor the overall level of interest in job vacancies and opportunities and to carry out analysis thereon
- (iii) contact you regarding other job vacancies or opportunities which from time to time arise within the ELIM group which we think may interest you. If you don’t want us to contact you about any vacancies or opportunities other than those which you directly apply for, you require further information about the data we hold about you (which you may be entitled to as a matter of law), or you would like us to cease holding any data about you, please contact hiring.support@ELIM.com.
Your information will be controlled by ELIM Group Services Limited and will be processed by those companies within the ELIM group with vacancies for which you apply. However, we may disclose your information to any other company which is part of the ELIM group. It may also be processed by the employees, agents or contractors of such ELIM group companies. Your data will ordinarily be stored within the United Kingdom. However, the ELIM group operates in multiple jurisdictions and we may therefore transfer your data to other jurisdictions, including jurisdictions outside the European Economic Area. We may also disclose your information to third parties if we are under a duty to do so in order to comply with any legal obligation.